Spend some time together getting to know more about Jesus and his power, through the miracles he did.
Print this out, read the passages with the kids, and let them figure out the answers.
Bible Quiz: Jesus’ miracles.
1. At the wedding at Cana, what did Jesus turn water into? (Read John 2:1-11)
2. Jesus healed 10 men from leprosy. How many men returned to thank him? (Read Luke 17:11-19)
3. 5,000 people were hungry. A little boy brought his food to Jesus to feed them. What food did he bring? (Read Matthew 14:13-21)
4. After Jesus fed the people (refer to question 3), how many baskets of left over food was there.
5. Jesus saw two brothers, Simon and Andrew fishing with nets in the sea. He said to them: Come follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. They followed Jesus. Then Jesus saw two more brothers James and John fishing. The boats were empty. They had all worked hard but not caught any fish. Jesus asked Simon (Peter) to cast out his nets again. What happened Simon (Peter) obeyed? (Read Luke 5:1-11)
6. Jesus wept. He was at the tomb of his friend Lazarus who had died 4 days ago. Then Jesus asked the people to take away the stone that sealed the tomb. What did Jesus do?(Read John 11:1-43)
7. When Judas betrayed Jesus and brought men to arrest Jesus, one of Jesus’ disciples drew his sword and cut off the high priest’s servant’s ear. What did Jesus do? (Read Luke 22:47-51)
8. Jesus saw a man who was born blind. His disciples asked him whose fault was it that the man was born blind? Jesus said, this happened so that the works of God might be seen in him. What did Jesus do? (Read John 9:1-6)
9. There was a man by the pool of Bethesda. He was invalid for thirty-eight years. Jesus asked him if he wanted to get well. The man said there was no one to help him get into the pool whenever it was stirred so that healing could take place. What did Jesus do? (Read John 5:1-9)
10. In a town called Nain, Jesus saw a widow, crying because her only son had died. What did Jesus do? (Read Luke 7:11-17)
3. Five loaves of bread and two fish.
4. Twelve baskets.
5. The nets were filled with so many fish that they began to tear. They filled both boats with so many fish the boats began to sink.
6. He called “ Lazarus come out!”. Lazarus came back to life and came out of the tomb. Jesus raised Lazarus back to life.
7. He touched the man’s ear and healed him.
8. Jesus made some mud with his saliva and put it on the man’s eyes and asked him to wash in the Pool of Siloan. The man went, washed and was able to see. (Jesus healed the blind man and made him see).
9. Jesus healed the man. Jesus said “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.
10. Jesus brought the widow’s son back to life.